vendredi 12 mai 2017

Where You Stand Is Holy Ground

Guidance received by Eileen Caddy


Be ever aware of Me, ever aware of My divine presence. Know that I AM within you, that I AM ever with you, that where you are I AM, that where you stand is holy ground, that all I have is yours and you are Mine. We are One, One, One; nothing can separate us. Keep on meditating on the wonder and glory of this. Banish all old thoughts and conceptions of being miserable sinners. See yourselves as My Sons and Daughters filled with Light, Love and Wisdom and radiating forth My divine gifts. All I have is yours; never forget this tremendous statement.

12 May 2017


One of the co-founders of the Findhorn Community, Eileen Caddy, received guidance from the "still, small voice within" and shared it with the community for more than 40 years until she passed away in 2006. We continue this tradition as her guidance is as relevant today as it was when she received it.
Original can be found here